How We Can Support You
Women leaders often face unique challenges in the workplace and society due to gender bias and cultural norms. While progress has been made in recent years to promote gender equality, these challenges still persist in many industries and leadership positions. Some of the key challenges for women leaders include:
*Gender Bias & Stereotypes
*Lack of Representation
*Networking & Mentorship
*Salary & Promotion Disparities
*Microaggressions & Harassment
*Access To Opportunities
*Cultural & Societal Expectations
Women who retire after a 20-year career whether in the military or another profession, face a set of unique challenges and considerations. Here are some of the challenges that women may encounter as they retire after two decades of work:
* Financial Planning
* Healthcare Costs
* Caring For Loved Ones
* Social Isolation
* Lack of Retirement Planning
* Adjusting To A New Routine
* Housing Considerations
* Lack of Workplace Benefits
* Emotional Well-Being
To address these challenges, it's important for women planning to retire after a 20-year career to engage in comprehensive retirement planning. This includes working with financial advisors, considering healthcare needs, maintaining social connections, and setting meaningful goals for this new phase of life. Seeking out support and resources tailored to women's retirement issues can also be beneficial in navigating these challenges successfully.
SLAY To Success provides the following support services to address a few of the challenges:
* Keynote Speaking Services for conferences, events, retreats, and large meetings.
* Leadership development workshops for businesses, organizations, and companies.
* Leadership development courses for aspiring and established women working in leadership roles.
* One-on-one mentorship consultations for aspiring and established women working in leadership roles.
* One-on-one mentorship consultations for women who are transitioning from a 20+ year career.
* Women's exclusive Facebook membership group for support, encouragement, and community.
* Women empowerment luncheons, meet-ups, and events.
For additional information, contact Rochelle Hemingway at email@example.com